TESTIMONY "I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR"

TESTIMONY "I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR"


By Diane Daily

For several months I had been experiencing a cough. The cough would come and go. At one point the cough seemed to stay longer then what was usual, and was accompanied with a sore throat and fever. After sometime a swelling on the right side of my neck appeared.

At one point the swelling became as large as a golf ball, but then shrunk back down. The soreness in my throat remained, along with a small lump that I could feel in my throat.

I began to hear "Go to the doctor." I thought to myself, "Could that be God saying this to me? " Then I thought, "God says in His Word that by His stripes I was healed, therefore I am healed. I don't need to go."

But the symptoms grew worse. I would hear "Go to the doctor". My friends and family would also encourage me to go to the doctor as well. I would always respond to them, I don't need to go to the doctor, because God says that by his stripes I am healed.

I took this stance for quite some time. Nothing got better, in fact it seemed to get worse. Then the cough got so bad that i could not sleep at night, and I was getting exhausted.

I decided to go to the doctor so I could at least get some cough syrup so I could sleep at night.

I was seen by one doctor, who after examining me, went and got another doctor to come in and check my neck on the right side. The two of them said it was very serious and that I needed to have more tests done.

I got a personal doctor to begin overseeing the tests, and he conducted another exam. He gave me allergy medicine, and cough syrup. He said that I eeded to have an ultra sound done on my neck. The appiontment was made within one week.

The ultra sound showed a very large mass on the right side of my thyroid. It was very suspiscious for malignancy. I was then advised to have a biobsy done. I asked for a referral to go to the Mayo Clinic. One was granted and an apointment was made within one week.

The day before my biopsy, I called the RSMI Prayer and Healing Center to come in for prayer. I said to God, "Father, I am asking for a miracle of healing, I need it now, and I can not wait. I am going in for prayer and I am going to receive what you have for me."

When I went in for prayer, Pastor Rory said to me, "When I lay hands on you, receive your healing." I said "Yes!" I knew that was God speaking to me.

When Pastor Rory laid hands on me and declared my healing, I fell down under the power of Gods Anointing. I remeber I began to laugh and laugh. My friend Kim who was there praying for me, had her hands on me begain laughing as well.

After a short time, I got up and it was done. I received my healing.

I went the next day to Mayo Clinic for the biopsy, and Praise God it was benign.

I was thanking God for His faithfulness to me and His faithfulness to His word. I then heard Him say to me, "I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR." I began to cry out of gratitude and what I could not express with words unto such a loving God I believe my tears did.

Gods word is truth. God is forever faithful to His word. Jut believe God. He is who He says He is. He has done what He says He has done, and He will do what He says He will do.

Man can say one thing, but the truth is only found in God. His word is truth, for He is truth He can not lie. Just believe God He will bring His word to pass in you life. If you will choose to believe Him over man.

It gives Him great pleasure to reveal Himself to you.


PRAISE THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment